nafex - Re: [nafex ibiblio list] Donation toward nafex list at ibiblio maintenance

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex ibiblio list] Donation toward nafex list at ibiblio maintenance
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:26:16 +0000

My computer skills keep falling further behind, so I'm not understanding much
of either the sources or the soloutions for group communication difficulties.
But please see the ** I added to the NAFEX tag below LL's post. This would
remind readers, at the end of every post, that there's an easy way to donate,
right now.

Please pardon the lay-out of the Previous Message. The computer I access
most has recently decided to remove all returns, Hards & Softs, in reply &
forward messages.

Also, did I see mention that "the list name cannot be changed", but it
recently DID change. From NAFEX to nafex ibiblio lists. Something wrong
with my email?

--previous-------

> > Years ago I set up a PayPal button to receive donations for my work...
> > PayPal no longer works...

if anyone would like to make a donation:

nafex mailing list at ibiblio homepage >
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex > halfway down the page;

EcoLandTech > http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/ > top of middle column
under "Make a Donation";

otherwise, we'll eventually be left with nothing but the advertising- ridden,
often poorly-handled alternatives such as Yahoo. Regardless, that will never
happen. Thanks in advance to anyone considering donating.

Lawrence London > lflj@bellsouth.net > lfljvenaura@bellsouth.net >
nafexibibliolist@gmail.com > Venaura Farm > Chapel Hill, N.C., 27516 > 919
260 0025