nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Forum and Pomona

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Forum and Pomona
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 07:19:27 -0500

Deb S. wrote, "Just saying you don't like the changes, does nothing to help the organization deal with the real financial issues or provide value to members."

NAFEX has had, by far, the cheapest dues of any organization I have ever belonged to and I suggested, long ago, that the dues be raised so Pomona could be continued to be printed. But nobody listened, apparently because the different agenda had already been decided. Also, apparently, the elite(?) didn't consider the idea of asking for a vote by the membership.

If it sounds like I am pissed, I am.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Fruit Farm
4002 Davis Street