nafex - Re: [NAFEX] kiwi flower report.

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] kiwi flower report.
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:42:00 -0500

Wow, inch and a half is huge. I'm gonna hafta get me one of those September
Sun. Red Beauty are about 3/4" or so & yes they are small.

Red Beauty has red around the edges of the leaves which show much more on
plants I have in deeper shade. The one I have in full sun I can barely
detect the red.

~mIEKAL