nafex - Re: [NAFEX] trapping rabbits? fencing

  • From: Dan Nave <nave1@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] trapping rabbits? fencing
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:34:10 -0500

Thanks for the tips Chris. I'm also going to keep the EMT conduit frame and netting in mind for when my Nanking and Carmine Jewel Cherries get big enough to produce fruit.

This last year was hard on the 1 year old Nanking Cherries as they are right next to the driveway, and what with snow-blowing the driveway onto them and the heavy snow we got this year there was a lot of breakage of the branches, as well as rabbits eating the tops off at snow level. They seem to be recovering fairly well though.

Dan