nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Frost-resisting apricots grown in Siberia?

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Frost-resisting apricots grown in Siberia?
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 10:29:23 -0500

On the other hand my Manchurian apricots were loaded with fruit last year, &
have never had any issues. The fruit are pretty strong tasting, even for me
but I have yet to have enough to try making wine with them. However they
were really slow to bear, they didn't bear any fruit for the first 10-12
years.

~mIEKAL