nafex - Re: [NAFEX] strawberries

  • From: "Bob Hartman" <hartmansfruit@msn.com>
  • To: "Ginda Fisher" <list@ginda.us>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] strawberries
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 14:17:13 -0700

Sticking your nose on or near fruit doesn't sound good to me. At fruit shows some people want to pick up the fruit to smell it. We have to put out signs for people not to pick up the fruit because we are going to have people tasting the fruit and having someone's nose next to a fruit is not appetizing.

Bob

-----Original Message----- From: Ginda Fisher