nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Spring Report on Pushing Zone Boundaries

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Spring Report on Pushing Zone Boundaries
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:44:10 -0500

Naomi: If you go on Figs4Fun you can get a good idea of many other figs to
try in the ground in Zone 6. Brown Turkey is one of my least favorite figs
(pot grown anyway). Hardy Chicago, Sal's Corleone & others would be good
one's to try. There's someone on the forum who lives in Chicago & has a
bunch of different varieties in the ground.

~mIEKAL