nafex - [NAFEX] Cudrania and jujube

  • From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Cudrania and jujube
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 21:34:58 -0500

Eric,
Don't know where you are getting you info, but in my experience Che
(Cudrania) does not need a male. I'd try growing a 'female' and see
what you get. Worked for me. More extensive discussion of this in
the list archives.
Richard Moyer
SW VA
P.S. Had lots of jujube seeds yesterday, but they were from sam gye
tang, a Korean stew of chicken, rice, garlic, chestnuts and jujubes.
So jujube seeds not viable after a day in the slow cooker. Contact me
in the fall about seed.