nafex - Re: [NAFEX] serviceberries

  • From: Sarah Kehler Ewing <skkewing@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] serviceberries
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 19:49:23 -0800 (PST)

I'm wondering if you are referring to the variety "Autumn Brilliance"??? I
have a pair of them on my farm and I'd have to say they have done the poorest
of my 8 or so kinds (not very hardy and no production). On the hardiness, I
found out later that the tag with the plants may have highly over-rated their
zone hardiness...

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB