nafex - Re: [NAFEX] No new growth

  • From: "Scott Weber and Muffy Barrett" <bluestem_farm@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] No new growth
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 03:50:38 GMT

David,Your explanation is reasonable, but there is another possibility. It's
possible that the 4th tree is not St. Cecilia, either because the scionwood
got mixed up or it was a sport that's a lot more vigorous. You should be
able to tell when the trees start bearing.Muffy BarrettSouth Central Wisconsin