nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pawpaw sources and uses

  • From: "Dr. Lucky Pittman" <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pawpaw sources and uses
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:40:40 -0600

LOL.
I'm a microbiologist by education/training(or, I used to be). I still
suspect staphylococcal enterotoxin as the most plausible cause, but I can't
reconcile it with the handling of the pulp - frozen, defrosted in the
fridge, then cooked in the cookie dough. I don't know when the Staph. Would
have had time to get up a good head of steam growing and producing
enterotoxins.

LLP