nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw-related gastronomic distress

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw-related gastronomic distress
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:15:51 -0700

My son had an early unfortunate experience with a Red Delicious Apple at the
babysitter's. For years after he declined all red apples saying that they
made him puke. He still does not eat Red Delicious (he is now 21) but that
is a more informed decision now.
Naomi

"I am a solipsistic conspiracy theorist. I am sure I am up to something,
and I will not stop until I find out what."

http://xkcd.com/842/ Jan 3, 2011