nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Will some dogs eat paw paw and plums and get sick?

  • From: "S & E Hills" <ehills7408@wowway.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Will some dogs eat paw paw and plums and get sick?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 23:14:50 -0500

My Jack Russell mix seems to like them. She hasn't had any problems with
them (runs or anything), though she just seems to split them and lick at the
fruit.

She also has developed a taste for blueberries (ripeness doesn't seem to
matter) and also loves chewing on the stem of one of my jujubes I added last
year (and will be repurchasing and fencing this year).

Scott Hills
Zone 6b Michigan