nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Will some dogs eat paw paw and plums and get sick?

  • From: Matt Demmon <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Will some dogs eat paw paw and plums and get sick?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:55:00 -0500

Our (smarter) older dog has taught herself to harvest blueberries and cane
fruits directly herself after watching us. She even knows to go for the ripe
ones. The younger one doesn't really get it, tries a few green berries, then
waits for us to give her one. We used to have a mulberry tree in our
backyard, and the older one would vacuum up all the berries all day long. ;)

Hence, they are fenced away from our fruit except for wild black
raspberries.

-matt
z5 SE MI