nafex - [NAFEX] everbearing strawberries

  • From: "Mark and Alisha Fehringer" <markandalishafehringer@peetzplace.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] everbearing strawberries
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:32:00 -0700

I grow Ft. Laramie strawberries which I think were developed in Cheyenne,
about 100 miles away from here. They do have a heavier crop in June, then
start again a month or two later and continue on until very hard freezes. I
have picked berries, although not that great, into November here in northeast
Colorado. My observation is that they don't pollinate/set well when it's
very hot.

Mark
>From ramoyer@gmail.com Thu Feb 24 23:54:22 2011
:content-type; bh=EhVts4b2Ildgvz2N2CFS3pWx5REq2pUq1aKABcfWrMY=;
b=whNT48OGj0CIA9GPgMb7Dc3nV81QSpxE4Uh3TUOoDK1/YwwPmu8vhck8WR0KlrICeu
gMuSt3jBl5dSRobcreDprHzvL+C9NoDGIrzTjjMx0MLp3HQcJLm75QF3w9aPc9N2ep/B
LE54Fs7KWNp4Oc/jYgBVExDpIiMkKTM/bW+1YDomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1;
c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
b=VCMAhU/EhwipJEXDH9EbaJ+N/M/OSfNP7m1SGKM18J0mm9KuAQO7OkaUfqSoT0y84m
0iA5qlH0krz3AUHjCRwQKh+YQkTKnPoMVlYUXdBknaAEFT2c9xklSXAQv4WsJ0qIwpV6
t3hLAzDtJNMId+/PLliqcveJpcit79btg3/cAMIME-Version: 1.0