nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fair game?

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fair game?
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 15:20:19 -0500

On 1/29/2011 2:25 PM, mark wessel wrote:
Lawrence,
How would you rate the quality of content and traffic on the Soil
Ecology site.

It it very low traffic, almost none so there's nothing to evaluate. You can turn it into the type of forum you would like to see.

That topic is a special interest of mine and I have a lot of content I could post there that would probably be well received.

A companion list is "compostteas"