nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fair game?

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fair game?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 18:28:33 -0500

On Jan 28, 2011, at 5:55 PM, Brungardt, Sam (MPCA) wrote:

I’d like for us to stay on  topic: fruit. – Sam Brungardt

From On Behalf Of Amelia Hayner
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 4:34 PM
To: North American Fruit Explorers

I don't know, but I would like to talk veggies as well.

Amy

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Richard Wagner < wrote:
Is this list JUST for fruits or are posts about vegetables acceptable also?

I think there have been occasional very brief digressions into vegetables, and that I may have been guilty of a quick reply to an occasional vegetable question; but, if the list starts generally talking about vegetables, I'm afraid it'll get difficult to find the fruit posts in among the vegetable posts. This is North American *Fruit* Explorers, after all.

If it's a commercial vegetable question, may I suggest MarketFarming? if a home gardener question, maybe one of the Dave's Garden forums would work?

Having said all that: I'm not the list moderator! and will defer to the mods.