nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fair game?

  • From: "Lori Rizzo" <larizzo@charter.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fair game?
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 13:14:47 -0500

I have sent many questions to this list on vegetables, and people have been
helpful - however, I am also on the marketfarming listserve and would like
to see that one more active - so I would suggest we start a thread there and
build that list up.

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality & Process Improvement
Pet Training & Behavior Counseling
Rizzo Hollow Heirloom Plants & Unusual Edibles
Maryville, TN USDA Zone 7b
larizzo@charter.net