nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fair game?

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fair game?
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:52:59 -0600

As a winemaker, I continue to be interested in all things rhubarb,
solanum crosses such as wonderberry, fruit posing as veggies such as
watermelon & cantalope and anything else that has winemaking
potential. Someone was just raving to me that they couldn't make
enough beet wine because their batches sell out right away.

~mIEKAL