nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Rabbit Problems

  • From: "Lori Rizzo" <larizzo@charter.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Rabbit Problems
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 18:21:14 -0500

I have Whippet, and don’t have rabbits or possums – I had one that killed 12 possums, one up to 25 pounds!

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality & Process Improvement

Pet Training & Behavior Counseling

Rizzo Hollow Heirloom Plants & Unusual Edibles

Maryville, TN USDA Zone 7b

larizzo@charter.net