nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Suncrisp

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Suncrisp
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 07:37:26 -0400

Thanks, but I was actually looking for the apples, not the trees.  Im afraid my yard already has two more apple trees than I have sunny spots, not to mention squirrels who strip the trees bare in July and August, well before they are full size, let alone ripe.  Sigh.

Ginda
eastern MA, zone 6
where critters consumed pretty much everything I grow this year.  At least the tomatoes have finally started producing faster than the chipmunks can eat them.