nafex - [NAFEX] BBC radio program on fruit orchards focusing on the beverage market

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] BBC radio program on fruit orchards focusing on the beverage market
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:25:21 -0700 (PDT)

I thought this would interest people it is only about 30 minutes

(You may have to download a flash to listen)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ssn61/Farming_Today_Farming_Today_This_Week/

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!