nafex - [NAFEX] Mixing Surround and Neem oil in the same tank?

  • From: Scott Smith <scott@cs.jhu.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Mixing Surround and Neem oil in the same tank?
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 22:27:05 -0400

John, I have seen folks recommend laying down the initial coat of Surround
with a sticker or neem, and then putting the second (and more) coats on top
of it. The idea is it will keep the Surround on because the bottom layer
will be stuck tight and will help the layers above it stay on. I have never
tried this myself.

In terms of bees I have seen bees happily pollinating late-blooming apple
blossoms that got hit with Surround.

Scott z7 MD