nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Saskatchewan Goji and honeyberry seedlings

  • From: Matt Demmon <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Saskatchewan Goji and honeyberry seedlings
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 21:07:34 -0400

Humidity; neglect; lots of rain. Actually, they did fine the first
year. Ones that I left out over the winter in pots died. Ones I stuck
in the basement wintered over fine, but struggled and died. The one or
two I put in the ground hung on, but died at some point.

I assumed they liked more dry. And maybe more sun and less competition.

-matt
z5 se MI