nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Best edible plants in Zone 5 rain garden?

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Best edible plants in Zone 5 rain garden?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:01:14 +0000

Some of the suggestions so far have been for plants which spread more or less
vigorously via roots, so I'm adding red raspberries to the list. I'm on
light soil upland, w/ raspb.s doing best where the spring melt stands.
Considering the relative abundance of them, if they don't do well w/
raingarden flooding in the growing-season, you haven't lost much.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/