nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Peanut butter

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Peanut butter
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:26:27 -0600

We have a Mennonite scratch and dent place also here in balmy Idaho.  They are my purveyor for artichoke hearts, Artisan raw milk blue cheese, Lindt chocolate, gefilte fish…

Naomi

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
 ..... Albert Einstein