nafex - Re: [NAFEX] King of fruits?

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] King of fruits?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:19:27 +0530

To me it looks to be exaggeration of facts.  I tasted few durians in February when I was at Bali and Java in Indonesia.  These did not smell that bad.  After all a very large population of civilized people in the world eats and enjoys eating durians.

Sometimes we are unduly fussy and conservative about new things.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Mandi  HP  India
www.fruitipedia.com