nafex - Re: [NAFEX] autumn olive

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] autumn olive
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:42:00 -0500

Scott, yr Nankings didn't produce good amounts of fruit? I get bushes
full every year to the point where the birds have decided it's worth
their effort to harvest all the fruit before I can get them. As
mentioned many times previously here, the bushes do start to decline
after 9-10 years... As far as I'm concerned tho I can't plant enough
of them.

On the other hand I've had no luck with Hansen's.... Of the Meader
named varieties...

~mIEKAL