nafex - Re: [NAFEX] FW: L.A. has shared photos with you

  • From: Kevin Moore <aleguy33@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] FW: L.A. has shared photos with you
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 08:34:50 -0700 (PDT)

The vine with the black fruits looks very familiar to me. I don't know what it is, but they are weedy all over my yard. I have been unable to get rid of them completely. The striped green fruit, however is much larger than the black fruits on the vines in my yard and appears to be from a different plant. That one I have not seen.