nafex - Re: [NAFEX] FW: L.A. has shared photos with you

  • From: "Lori Rizzo" <larizzo@charter.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] FW: L.A. has shared photos with you
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 12:45:04 -0400

Donna, the Mexican Sour Gherkins never turn black – it’s hard to tell, but the other ones are ½ the size and rounder.  I think the common name is climbing cucumber, or squirting cucumber.  They are mildly poisonous, which is really what I wanted to know – no use letting them grow – don’t want them to cross-breed with my gherkins!

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality Improvement

Pet Training & Behavior Improvement!