nafex - Re: [NAFEX] amusing the audience

  • From: "Mark Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] amusing the audience
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:34:10 -0500

Scott,

It's silly to try to debate this, as it's destined to be an endeavor of
simply sharing opinions. But I must say, if you and your family are able to
survive quite well on the exclusive efforts of your own
gardening/hunter/gathering, you are a better man than I. My family and I
produce quite a bit, even enough to sell some extra produce. Nonetheless,
we are dependent on the grocery store, aka farmer, for quite a bit of our
food staples. For us, to rely on our own hands for what we eat, would be a
hardship of the most shocking proportions.

Mark
KS