nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pruning Apricots

  • From: "Ernest Plutko" <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pruning Apricots
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 21:34:08 -0500

If the sap flows the trees will grow new branches and spurs and your
trees will be fine. Today I was happy to see that several trees I was
convinced were dead have produced a few leaves overnight. I really
wish my spice pear will come back to life. Winter here was rough on
plants. Supposed to frost tonight. Oldtimers tell me that there were
past years when it frosted every month of the year.
All the gardens died. zone 2/3