nafex - Re: [NAFEX] curing cancer with food

  • From: Kevin Moore <aleguy33@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] curing cancer with food
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 08:03:14 -0700 (PDT)

I think the point is to prevent it in the first place, not to cure it. Johns Hopkins is working on epigenetic therapies as we speak. All the early trials are incredibly promising. Seems that our diet is largely responsible for whether or not the cancer gets "turned on" in the first place.
Raw produce when appropriate is good, especially the bitter greens that have fallen out of favor. A diet high in fermented, unpasteurized food is also very good. Refrigeration, nitrates and processing are all culpable in poor health. We should all eat fresh or fermented foods in preference. I just wish I could put my money where my mouth is.