nafex - Re: [NAFEX] curing cancer with food

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] curing cancer with food
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 09:40:48 -0400

On May 16, 2009, at 12:22 AM, Kieran &/or Donna wrote:

Here we've been talking about how a plant protection device (an electric
fence) can help human health according to certain health renegades, when I
happen to know about some other health renegades using fruit and other raw
foods to cure cancer.

OK, I've been trying my very best to stay out of this very off-topic subject; but at this point I've got to jump in here, because I knew two people who tried this.

Note "knew", not "know". They're both dead.

A decent diet may well reduce the number of people who get cancer in the first place; though it's no guarantee. But please, please, please do not try this as your only technique -- take that lump to the doctor! Yes, some doctors are quacks; but by no means all of them.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly