nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Eggs of perdition(OT)

  • From: Matthew Oller <matthewoller@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Eggs of perdition(OT)
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 06:27:38 -0700 (PDT)

Naomi, Is perdition anywhere near Onepelo ?
  Caution ! The following is a stupid " ?"; does anyone else eat eggs, raw  with the shell on? --I figure Its good calcium,protein, etc; unmolested food.
  On a sad note, the old timers are moving on. I guess its time for this new age knucklehead to learn what I can, before they're all gone. ( step up to the milking stool with responsible stewardship foremost in mind).
  My premise is poisoning whatever  'it' is will wind up poisoning me, whether it is a thought, action, or chemical. That said, can anyone suggest sites, info, books on raising bees and goats ? I have Levy's Complete farm and stable, and Waltz ' s herbal encyclopedia. I am open to healthy suggestions. Thanks for your help.