nafex - [NAFEX] Brown rot_Indar info

  • From: "Harrick, Barbara" <b.harrick@ilslaunch.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Brown rot_Indar info
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:23:01 -0500

Hi all. Here in Northern VA, zone 6b, I had horrible brown rot last
year. I tried Serenade, but I think the rot was too entrenched for the
Serenade to make a difference.

I am going to try Indar this year. I had emailed Dow AgroSciences
Information [INFO@dow.com] to find out where I could purchase. Following
was the response for my area.

Barbara,

Thank you for contacting Dow AgroSciences. Following are distributors
in your area that carry our Crops line of products. They may have the
product in stock or may be able to order it for you. If you have any
questions, feel free to contact us at 1-800-258-3033.

Helena Chemical
224A Welltown Road
Winchester, VA 22603
Phone: 540-667-2371

UAP
231 Lenoir Dr
Winchester, VA 22603
Phone: 540-662-1742

Sue
Dow AgroSciences
Customer Information Group
800-258-3033
*Trademark of Dow AgroSciences

This information is presented in good faith and believed to be accurate
as of the date appearing above. Because use conditions and applicable
laws may differ depending on a variety of factors including location and
time, recipient is responsible for determining whether the information
in this document is appropriate for recipient's use. Since Dow
AgroSciences has no control over how this information may be ultimately
used, all liability is expressly disclaimed and Dow AgroSciences assumes
no obligation or liability from its use. No warranty, express or
implied, is given and all warranties are expressly disclaimed, including
but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability.
No permission nor consent is given or implied with respect to any
patent, trademark or intellectual property rights owned by Dow
AgroSciences.