nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Brown rot_Indar info

  • From: "Mark Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Brown rot_Indar info
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:11:15 -0600

Barbara and anyone else interested. In the Schlabach catalog, they sell
Indar in small quantities. They don't have a web address, but you can get
their contact information off the web, if you Google them. David Schlabach
in New York. They'll send you a catalog for free if you request it.

Mark
KS

Hi all. Here in Northern VA, zone 6b, I had horrible brown rot last