nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Glockenapfel, Belle de Boskoop, CO hardiness

  • From: Chris Garriss <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Glockenapfel, Belle de Boskoop, CO hardiness
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 00:18:31 -0500

If you wish to graft, I understand Glockenapfel is held by the USDA at
Geneva if you or someone you know can get it from there. Supposedly
hardy to Zone 4a, but I have no direct knowledge.

Belle de Boskoop is (or was) offered by Vintage Virginia Apples
(http://www.vintagevirginiaapples.com) and Cummins
(http://www.cumminsnursery.com). I have no idea of the hardiness, and
no input on the nurseries.

Chris

On 14.12.2008 23:29 derry&bill spoke thusly: