nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Zestar, Snowsweet and Honeycrisp

  • From: Chris Garriss <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Zestar, Snowsweet and Honeycrisp
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 17:46:33 -0500

Guess you are near its home territory, most down here (NC) seem to have
never heard of it. Even some of the Ag agents in the mountain counties
that grow a lot of apples (including counties where the is now a large
number of Honeycrisp planted) are unfamiliar with it. If I found it
anywhere I'd thought about trying both Zestar and Snowsweet in the
mountains of NC to see how they did.

Thanks,
Chris

On 01.12.2008 12:39 Kathryn Mathews spoke thusly: