nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Zestar, Snowsweet and Honeycrisp

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Zestar, Snowsweet and Honeycrisp
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 11:39:59 -0600

Our local orchard sells Zestar. I like it a lot. It is a very flavorful
(zesty?) and crisp early apple. I think early September here in southern
Minnesota.
Kathryn Mathews

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written
communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their
clients. To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment
is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full "covered opinion."
Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.