nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Another potential solution for Wild Rabbits or Mice.

  • From: "bluestem_farm@juno.com" <bluestem_farm@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Another potential solution for Wild Rabbits or Mice.
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 01:59:36 GMT

The Fedco catalog had the window screen borer remedy for a few years... They may still list that, but now recommend interior latex paint mixed with water or something else.  I forget, since I haven't done it yet.  We use hardware cloth for rodent protection once the trees outgrow the spiral tree guards.

Muffy Barrett
South Central WI

-- Steve  wrote:
. Wouldn't people with lots of borer trouble maybe be
able to keep the adults from placing eggs on/in the trunks if they just
kept them covered with window screen? Is anyone doing this already?

Steve

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions.
----