nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw fruit availability SE Michigan

  • From: Joe and Ellen Hecksel <jhecksel@voyager.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw fruit availability SE Michigan
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:27:38 -0400

Corwin Davis used to live in Belleview Michigan...about 30 miles southwest of Lansing. You can see his place from US-69. I was told that he has passed on.

Roger Miller in Eaton Rapids can probably help you out. I will send you his phone number in a private email. Email me at jhecksel at voyager.net I missed the original post so I do not have your email address.

They grow wild in several places along the Grand and Thornapple river. However, those places are on private property.

I have two pawpaws but they are small and will not have a ton of fruit.