nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw fruit availability SE Michigan

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw fruit availability SE Michigan
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:04:11 -0400

On Jul 18, 2008, at 8:53 AM, S & E Hills wrote:

<x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>For the past few years I have ordered Pawpaw fruit from integration Acres in Ohio.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a place in South East Michigan where one could pick their own or purchase ripe pawpaw fruit.  (Yes, I know its still early for Pawpaws).</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Scott Hills</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Saint Clair Shores, Mi Zone 6b</x-tad-smaller>

I've no idea where to get pawpaws in Michigan, but you could try searching here:

http://www.localharvest.org/

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly