nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw fruit availability SE Michigan

  • From: "Mathew Waehner" <waehner@gmail.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw fruit availability SE Michigan
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:26:20 -0400

Oikos Tree Crops sells pawpaw fruit- there is a small line in their print catalog mentioning it, although I don't recall seeing it in the online catalog.

They are located in Kalamazoo...

I was considering having some shipped all the way to NC, but I've scoped out a few places to gather wild pawpaws, if the raccoons let me have a few.

I've planted several pawpaws from Oikos, they have all lived.