nafex - Re: [NAFEX] How to kill tree roots?

  • From: Douglas Woodard <dwoodard@becon.org>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] How to kill tree roots?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:00:03 -0400

John d'Hondt was my informant on the soilandhealth yahoogroup.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

D Stubbs wrote:
I had never heard of the diesel treatment, an internet search found this page,
"http://www.gardenerscorner.org/subject011720.htm
scroll down to near the bottom to the paragraph titled ....

"John D'hondt on wed 3 may 06"
Del Stubbs