nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Goumi (Eleagnus multiflora)

  • From: "Hector Black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Goumi (Eleagnus multiflora)
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 08:59:23 -0500

Hi Robert, I don't remember your getting an answer to your question. Goumi is fine on it's own roots. Ours must be 20 -25 years old, quite tall, but not invasive. Beautiful in fruit. and otherwise. Came from Sherwood Aiken
Hector Black, zone 6 middle TN
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert C. Mullins" <mullins@gaelicmysts.com>