nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Peach issue

  • From: "Dianne Stephany" <iluvdanc@rochester.rr.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Peach issue
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:34:37 -0400

Hi Barbara,

Could it be peach leaf curl ? My peaches went totally grey and fuzzy--like little puff balls of dryer lint- a couple of years ago from peach leaf curl and not spraying while I was away. Do your peach trees also have leaves that are malformed with pink-red, yellow or orangish raised areas?

Serenade works as long as I can spray. I haven't tried lime sulfur yet- I keep forgetting to spray in the fall.

Dianne Stephany, Zone 5-- with a beautiful 75 degree day today between 91 Monday & Tuesday, 83 Wednesday, and 90 tomorrow.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harrick, Barbara" <b.harrick@ilslaunch.com>