nafex - Re: [NAFEX] M111

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] M111
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 23:35:54 -0400

Peter,
This is interesting as I had always thought this picture of MM.111 had been
placed there on p.148 by mistake! Actually, I had assumed the picture
referred to Minjon whose description is on the same page...
If you get some confirmation from the St-Jean Station people, please post
the information.

Claude Jolicoeur
Quebec.