nafex - [NAFEX] NAFEX Annual Meeting - Local Eateries

  • From: "Geoffrey Stone" <gfstone@bellsouth.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] NAFEX Annual Meeting - Local Eateries
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:36:13 -0400

TO: Our local arrangements coordinator Thomas Campbell

I'm looking forward to the NAFEX meeting in part because it will give me an excuse to visit a part of NC that I haven't been to. When I do such things I like to take in local culture which includes local food. So, my question is: can a list of recommended eateries be made that feature locally owned businesses serving locally grown (organic if possible) food?
Geoffrey Stone
Black Mountain, NC

  • [NAFEX] NAFEX Annual Meeting - Local Eateries, Geoffrey Stone, 07/10/2008