nafex - Re: [NAFEX] hardy kiwi homicide

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] hardy kiwi homicide
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 08:02:46 -0500

I planted two polygama vines a couple of years ago.  They weren't chewd on, but  I would find deposits of fur on the ground right next to the plants, and they were mysteriously failing to thrive.  I finally figured out the neighborhood cats were rubbing up against them and sleeping on/near them.  One of them did die before I caged them.  I replaced the deceased and they are now thriving, but I still find whisps of cat hair on the chicken wire surrounding them.
Kathryn Mathews
Northfield, MN

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full “covered opinion.”  Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.